- The second paragraph of article 22 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, LSSI-CE), establishes the following:
- Service providers may use data storage and retrieval devices on terminal equipment of the recipients, provided that they have given their consent after being provided with clear and complete information on their use, Purposes of data processing, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data.
- When technically possible and effective, the consent of the recipient to accept the processing of the data may be facilitated by the use of the appropriate parameters of the browser or other applications, provided that it must proceed to its configuration during its installation or update by means of an action To this effect.
- The foregoing shall not prevent the possible storage or access of a technical nature for the sole purpose of effecting the transmission of a communication by an electronic communications network or, to the extent strictly necessary, for the provision of an Information Society service Expressly requested by the recipient.
- The cookies used for any of the following purposes are excepted from the fulfillment of the obligations established in article 22.2 of the LSSI-CE:
- Allow only communication between the user’s computer and the network.
- Strictly provide a service expressly requested by the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES ACCORDING TO THEIR PURPOSE
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his or her computer and, depending on the information they contain and how they use their equipment, can be used to recognize to user.
Technical Cookies: These are the ones that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and communication of data, identify the Session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that integrate an order, carry out the process of buying an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features during navigation, store contents for dissemination Videos or sound or share content through social networks.
Personalization cookies: These are the ones that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which access Service, the regional settings from where you access the service, etc.
Analysis Cookies: These are the ones that allow the responsible of the same, the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in Function of the analysis of the usage data that the users of the service do.
Behavioral advertising cookies: These are the ones that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which he / she provides the requested service. These cookies store information about the behavior of the users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to show advertising in function of the same.
PRINCIPLE OF INFORMATION
In compliance with the provisions of article 5 of Organic Law 15/1999, dated 13th December, on the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter LOPD), we inform you in an express, precise and unequivocal manner that the information Obtain through the cookies that are installed on your computer will be used for the following purposes: remember your browsing preferences.
Recipients of the information obtained through the cookies that are installed on your computer will be the following entities:
- The editor responsible for the website and responsible for the treatment: VALRESA COATINGS, S.A
PRINCIPLE OF CONSENT
The consent for the installation of cookies will be understood through the ticking of the box related to the acceptance of the “Cookies Policy” provided for the purpose on our website.
In cases where the user does not expressly state whether or not he accepts the installation of the cookies, but continues to use the website or the application, it will be understood that the latter has given his consent, expressly informing our entity of the possibility of blocking or eliminating the cookies. Cookies installed on your computer by configuring browser options installed on your computer.
OPTIONAL CHARACTER OF THE INSTALLATION OF COOKIES
While accepting the installation of cookies on your computer is optional for you, the refusal to install it may mean that the functionality of the website is limited or not possible, which would make it impossible for us to provide services Entity through it.
DEACTIVATION OF COOKIES
The user at all times can change the configuration of cookies, block or disable cookies. For this we facilitate the way in the main browsers
As well as cookies to third parties Google AdWords:
VALRESA COATINGS, S.A is not responsible for the content and veracity of the cookies policies of third parties.
DATA SAFETY PRINCIPLE
VALRESA COATINGS, SA undertakes to comply with its obligation of secrecy with respect to personal data and its duty to keep them and will adopt all necessary technical and organizational measures that guarantee the security of personal data and prevent its Alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, whether arising from human action or the physical or natural environment developed in Title VIII Of Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, which approves the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data.
EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
In compliance with the provisions of the LOPD and Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, which approves the Regulations for the development of the same, the recipient of the service can exercise, at any time, his rights of access, Rectification, cancellation and opposition to the person in charge of the file or the treatment, attaching a photocopy of your ID.
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FILE OR THE TREATMENT
The person responsible for the file or treatment is VALRESA COATINGS, S.A, with address for the purposes of notifications at Avda. Dels Gremis, s / n. S-13 Pol. Ind. Reva, 46190 – Riba-roja de Turia (Valencia / València)